March 22, 2010

I want to Complain about your Oranges

Buzz King of Complain with Friends
Fruit vendor employee (Ng Liap Nee) told us that he met a very angry and unreasonable Chinese customer (Lim Zhou Kong), demanding refund of two foul oranges that he recently bought from Tan.

Stress over two Oranges.

Mr. Tan had told us that he sold the oranges in a box of 50 to Mr. Lim. After two days of purchase, Mr. Lim returned with his wife and a red plastic bag containing some oranges. He claimed that these oranges were bought from Tan.

At first, Lim told Tan that, he want a refund for some damaged oranges that he bought from Tan.

Tan ask Lim to be specified on the numbers of damaged oranges. Lim replied Tan that 2 of them were damaged upon purchase.

Tan told Lim that he is sorry that he is unable to refund or exchange the damaged oranges with Lim.

Tan told us that: "As you can see, the oranges comes in boxes of 50 oranges each and I don't sell individual orange, therefore I can't exchange the whole box of orange for the 2 damaged oranges that Lim complain about."

Tan told Lim that it was only 2 foul oranges out of the 50 oranges and he is very sorry that he can't do anything.

Lim immediately became so furious and Tan quote us a sentence that Lim said to him in English: "So 2 orange spoil never mind, you mean? You eat lah, the two spoil orange you eat lah, now you eat in front of me. I want you to eat the spoil orange in front of me then you can tell me never mind."

Tan remained silenced while Lim continued to spell his authorities: "I know who you are working for and I am very good friend of your director. I will make sure you learn what customer service is all about and you won't be in this line anymore."

The furious Lim then fumble off while still grumbling from his mouth to his wife, Tan quote us what he had heard when Lim fumbled off

"Can you believe this, I can't change the orange, and I am the customer you know. What kind of customer service is this?"

Tan further tell us that when this incident happens, it was still at the peak hour and there are still a lot of surrounding traffics and customers. Who really is the issue or problem, tell me what you think?

Link To This Complain:

Share This Complain

0 Complain:

Post a Comment

 
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.
(c) 2010 Blogger Theme "Sleek Minima" designed by King of Complain. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.
KOC Toolbar
Review for King of Complain
Back to Top