March 22, 2010

Singaporean Love to Stare at People and get Angry

Buzz King of Complain with Friends
Mr. Chao Ji Wai a retail supervisor in a local electronic department store complains to us that he had unknowingly became a victim of a starring incident. Mr. Chao just went for a toilet break. He was going for the hand washing basin after his business. What he didn't realize is that he is in the middle of a raging war between a middle age bald Chinese man and a young Bangladesh in his mid-twenties.

Mr. Chao started to realize that he is actually the buffer border between the warmongers when he looked at himself from the mirror. He was standing exactly in between two people that had been starring at each other for a long time.

Singapore Old and Bald Chinese Bad Ass

The Chinese guy started to pull Mr. Chao over by the arm in an aggressive manner. The Chinese man told Chao: "You look, you look, at the sick pathetic Bangladesh, why he look me? Look my age, I am a Singaporean and I can retire anytime with loads of pension and money. Look at that f*cking Bangladesh, how much can he earn per year? I pitiful and pathetic third world country worker. He low status, so no look at me. I no same, I can look at him as I like."

When Chao was about to turn away, the Chinese man started to prompt Chao further: "Am I right? Young man, am I not right? You tell me, i want you tell me."

Mr. Chao didn't know how to response so he just pretended to look away while keep washing his hand.

The bald Chinese man went off angrily swearing and cursing the young Bangladesh man and the young Bangladesh starts to tell Mr. Chao what had happen: "I was simply starring blankly at the mirror just now, while waiting for the washing basin, the Chinese man turn and stare at me as if he wanted to kill me. I didn't know what really happen and I was thinking, is there anything wrong? So I just look back at him blankly and this was the time you came out and stand in between us."

Mr. Chao told us that in a prime and premier country like Singapore, he felt that he never expects a Singaporean will behave like this. Is Mr. Chao wrong to assume the attitudes of a Singaporean?

Link To This Complain:

Share This Complain

0 Complain:

Post a Comment

 
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.
(c) 2010 Blogger Theme "Sleek Minima" designed by King of Complain. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.
KOC Toolbar
Review for King of Complain
Back to Top