April 9, 2010

Attractive Singapore Girls Abusing her Beauty over Geeky Guys?

Buzz King of Complain with Friends
Complain by: Geeky Cheng
Physically attractive peoples tend to have a slight advantage in stands and rights over people that are of less pretty? What more unscrupulous is that most of them abuse and their gifted beauty over other less attractive people. I am still pondering how true this claim is. I heard this complain to me from a friend about an attractive lady that deleted him in Face book and MSN after she failed to get what she wants.

I have been working as a computer Technician in Singapore for 3 years. Recently, I get to know this Singapore girl named Fiona when I am attending my night classes in NTU. As far as to my acknowledgement, we were neutral friends working under the same project group. We would hang out very late in a group together in NTU to develop our project almost every night.


Top Society Girl


As a geek, I admit that I am not good with ladies and always the left over in my cahoots. I can say Fiona is physically attractive and I had tried to invite her to a dinner just with me for a couple of times but however I was rejected every time.

One fine day, Fiona called me during the afternoon when I was working. She said that her PC broke down and she had to get it fixed fast. She asks whether if I could help her fixed her PC immediately?

Therefore, I informed my boss and drove over to her place with the company van. After a thorough inspection, I realized her hard disk is causing the problem. I drove her PC back to my company and replaced the hard disk.

After that when I delivered her PC back to her flat, I also issued a receipt of S120 to her.

She asks me: “Are you serious that you want to charge me for that, I thought you said you were going to help me?”

My response was: “This is just the price of the new hard disk which I had taken from my company. I never charged you anything for the services or transports as I will handle these costs.”

Fiona replied: “Oh come on, the hard disk belongs to your company and you worked so hard for them. Just take lah, can do it just once. Nobody in your company care about this hard disk one lah. You still want to charge for helping a friend meh?”

I replied: “Ermm.., yup, I really need to pay my company for the hard disk if not I will get sacked, and I am not returning the PC until you paid for the hard disk.”

She pulls out her wallet and handed me the money and ask me to get out of her house immediately. After that, her attitude towards me starts to change. We never talk for the last 3 weeks until now, even when I tried to approach her. She would just ignore me and delete my contact in Face Book and MSN.

Seriously, I am still complaining to myself: “What is wrong with you? Why are you treating me as the bully when actually I feel that you are the bully instead, when you expect me to cover all the costs for your hard disk?”

Now who is being unreasonable????????

Link To This Complain:

Share This Complain

0 Complain:

Post a Comment

 
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.
(c) 2010 Blogger Theme "Sleek Minima" designed by King of Complain. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.
KOC Toolbar
Review for King of Complain
Back to Top