April 6, 2010

The Most Sensitive Malaysian Couple I ever Seen - Part 1

Buzz King of Complain with Friends
Sent In: Shooi Hui

They lived by their hiding place, a ground floor room beside a hall which has converted into a room where the owner now lived. The house is a three storey house, 2 rooms on 3rd floor, 3 rooms on 2nd floor and 3 rooms on ground floor.

I was renting the 3rd floor early April 2009 till October 2009 I was moved to 2nd floor when I first realised their existence on the ground floor. I start to hear noises that coherent with my movement and my action. I puzzled because I didn't really notice anything nor hear anything while I was living on 3rd floor. I guess I'm not so sensitive and get irritated easily kindda person. I was totally ignorant for the noise they made in reflect they hear my every movement downstairs. I puzzled...why is that so?

Why on earth would anyone care about the noise emitted from 2nd or 3rd floor? And I found out the actual reason why. After doing much lazying around for over a week on the computer in my room, I somehow got to understand and track back their every movement. They are following me. And every sound or movement I made, they are doing it back. As I start to get a clearer picture, they are sensitive but in what area?

The Couple Hide Out

The sound of footsteps, talking on phone, running water, something spill to the floor; in fact every slight movement you make they can hear. They can even hear you talking upstairs and going into the toilet bathing. They know your every movement in the house, where you are and what you doing.

They are very curious to find out what you doing all the time...it's 24/7 keeping track of your movement, action and position. What they do is nothing but staying in their room all the time doing all these. They do not watch television in their room, nor do anything useful that is what I found out. They are just staying in their room and lazying around, I would like to point out one factor the cause of sensitivity in human lies in being too lazy.

Therefore, there will always be 'someone' following you when you step into the house. You feel that this unknown connection is trying to reach out to you but do not want to communicate face-to-face. Just want to lure you in your movements, things you do when you preoccupied your mind with house chores. You will feel that this unknown connection is challenging you to connect with it while you are doing your house chore or doing something, there's a plug that tries to pull you away from doing your thing so you can understand it and stop everything you're supposed to do.

What's more surprising, you want to focus on your thing but sink deeper into it and can't focus anymore. Your mind wants to do something, but that it tries to pull you away and the message it trying to tell you is, they exist and want attention. Want to be noticed and to be pampered according to its mood.

You are just there to sleep, bath, and do your thing but this couple was trying to halt you into doing your things. All because of sensitive, could not switch off its plug but choose to switch it on and follow you everywhere you go.

It did not comprehend your existence so it tries to aggitate you but it failed cause of my response that was throwing a cold shoulder and ignoring completely. The sound got louder and you hear things being thrown to the floor, door being slammed several times and murmuring words inside the room. Then, when you can't understand all the more because you weren't that sensitive, it tries to get your attention by doing things to alert you without confronting you upfront. That is the biggest problem I think we all wouldn’t want such thing to befall upon us.

Link To This Complain:

Share This Complain

0 Complain:

Post a Comment

 
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.
(c) 2010 Blogger Theme "Sleek Minima" designed by King of Complain. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.
KOC Toolbar
Review for King of Complain
Back to Top